The www.southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au website is owned and operated by South Brisbane Handicrafts. By accessing, browsing or using this website, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions, and disclaimers.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
1) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2) ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND BUSINESS RESULTING FROM THE INFORMATION OR THE LACK OF INFORMATION
3) ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION.
4) ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION.
SOUTH BRISBANE HANDICRAFTS MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR THAT THE INFORMATION MAY BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY REASON AND BEARS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT OR LEGALITY OF ANY LINKED SITE, OR FOR THAT OF ANY SUBSEQUENT LINKS. SOUTH BRISBANE HANDICRAFTS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN BE CORRECTED.
SOUTH BRISBANE HANDICRAFTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE) WHATSOEVER FROM THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE INFORMATION, OR FROM THE USE OF THE INTERNET GENERALLY. ANY LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OR AN APPROVAL BY SOUTH BRISBANE HANDICRAFTS OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, POLICIES OR OPINIONS OF THE ORGANIZATION OR INDIVIDUAL.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Australian law. Those who choose to access this site from outside AUSTRALIA are responsible for compliance with Australian laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Web Log Files
In common with most websites, the South Brisbane Handicrafts website automatically logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but these do not include information from which individuals could be identified. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site. Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise, logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
From time to time South Brisbane Handicrafts will use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a service, function or activity of South Brisbane Handicrafts. When South Brisbane Handicrafts does so, South Brisbane Handicrafts will let you know the purpose for which the information is being collected (including if the information is to be published). Completion of, and submission of, any form on this website is entirely at your discretion, the website user.
Your personal information is respected and handled with the utmost care. Personal information includes your name, address and other features of your identity including your user and contact details. This information supports the user relationship with South Brisbane Handicrafts and is not used for any purpose other than for use by South Brisbane Handicrafts. South Brisbane Handicrafts will not pass on or sell your personal information to any third party without your consent (or as required by law). The information is collected for the purposes of transactions conducted with South Brisbane Handicrafts, and for our in-house marketing purposes. This enables us to improve the level of service South Brisbane Handicrafts provides to you.
Data Protection Statement
By using and submitting forms on this website you agree that South Brisbane Handicrafts may use any personal data that you supply through the forms on the conditions that:
1) southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data.
2) southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its services.
3) southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au may also use this information to assess what services may be of interest to you and to personalize our service and marketing.
4) southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au may also contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au makes to them.
5) southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au will not disclose your personal data to any other organization without your permission.
6) You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing.
By visiting the southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au website, South Brisbane Handicrafts may collect a variety of non-personal information, such as:
1) The time and date of your visit;
2) The length of time your visit;
3) Domain information;
4) The pages and the number of pages you have viewed;
5) Your ISP details;
6) The number of times you visit our website within a month;
7) Your IP address or proxy server’s IP address;
8) The number, type, and size of files you view;
9) Basic information regarding the website that referred you to our website;
10) The version and type of internet browser you are currently using; and
11) Information about the type of operating system your computer uses.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protection is used for all pages of southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au.
SSL is the leading security protocol on the Internet and is widely used by many companies throughout the world.
SSL does two primary things:
1) Validates the identity of a Website; and
2) Creates an encrypted connection for sending credit card and other personal data.
What is covered by this Privacy Statement
It is important to appreciate that the South Brisbane Handicrafts website provides links to other independent sites, but this policy and statement applies only to direct use of this website (www.southbrisbanehandicrafts.com.au). You will need to consult the providers of other websites for information on their policies.
How Your Information is Kept Secure
South Brisbane Handicrafts provides the user access to its website. A user’s account containing personal information can only be accessed with a user name and password. This user name and password information will verify the identity of the user before South Brisbane Handicrafts will grant the user access to an account.
The content of this website may be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form (unaltered including being stretched, compressed, colored or altered in any way so as to distort Content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal study which is not for a direct or indirect commercial use and any non-commercial use.
Any content printed or downloaded may not be sold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole, or in part, in any manner, or in- or on any media, to any person without the prior written consent of South Brisbane Handicrafts including, but not limited to:
1) Transmission by any method.
2) Storage in any medium, system or program.
3) Display in any form.
4) Hire, lease, rental or loan.
Requests for permission to reproduce material from this website should be made via the ‘Contact Us’ page.
South Brisbane Handicrafts will make every reasonable effort to locate, contact and acknowledge copyright owners, and wishes to be informed by any copyright owners who are not properly identified and acknowledged on this website, so that South Brisbane Handicrafts may make any necessary corrections.